Wednesday 16 April 2014

Interviewing premier video game actor Adam Howden

Late last year I interviewed Adam Howden who has voiced for Xenoblade Chronicles (Shulk), Fable 3, Dragon Age and more.

I sent him questions, he sent a video back which I edited for the Strode College Gameday. This was held in Strode Theatre and featured a day of talks about working with video games including sessions with Charles Cecil MBE, Dr Simon Scarle and BAFTA nominated Grant Kirkhope.

Here is the link to the first video in the series of 3. I hope it can help future games creators and actors to find work and for gamers to get an insight into their favourite games.

Thanks to Adam Howden for allowing me to post this. Follow him on Twitter at 

Adam Howden Interview 1 of 3 - rest on my channel

You will find some of my other exploits on there including an Oxjam Glastonbury 2013 video slideshow and a re-scored advertisement. I've got a gaming trailer to put up there soon too and a few other bits.

Please keep in touch and comment if you like what you see.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment